Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Coordination of construction works
- Take responsibility for the upkeep of Hanoi offices
- Coordinate repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate to set-up internal company events
- Purchasing office equipment and other office devices as requested
- Welcoming visitors in person or on the telephone
- Research information needed
- Perform other related duties as requested by our Office Manager.
1. Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary and benefits (Competitive Basic Salary, Lunch allowance, 13th Salary, Additional Bonus, Profit Sharing) and annual salary review.
- Full package: 100% salary in probation, 100% compulsory insurance covered by the company after the probation.
- Premium Healthcare and Mental Health Care service for you, 100% covered by the company.
- Extra bonus per personal events (Wedding, Funeral, Hospitalization, Newborn baby) and a very cute baby box for staff who are going to welcome a new baby angel to the world.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Annual company trip, monthly fantastic internal events.
- Summer vacation (Paid days off and bonus).
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
2. Working Environment
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- International, fun and professional working environment
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Free drinks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- English working environment
- Internal English class fully sponsored by the Company with a native teacher during working time.
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs).
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone. We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1 year experience in a General Assistant/General Affairs role
- Good skills in MS office, Google Suite
- Be responsible, trustworthy, careful and organized
- Be able to work under pressure, have willingness to take responsibility
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Eager to learn, detail oriented and supportive attitude.