Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Have a meeting with client for Customs issues
- Have a meeting with Customs authorities to deal with Customs issues
- Making the customs declaration on ECUS-VNACCS customs software.
- Prepare documents regarding to applying C/O, specialized test, Import/export licenses as customers' requirement.
- Updating the regulations related to import and export activities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- More than 15 year experienced staff is for manager who deals with overall customs consulting work. (We are going to give the best treatment in the Customs field for the qualified manager)
- Graduated from universities with major in economic, trade and law
- Ability to understand/analyze Customs issues and regulations.
- Knowledge in the field of HS Code, Liquidation, FTA, C/O, Customs procedure & tax, Import requirement, etc.
- Ability to solve Customs issues.
- Fluency in speaking & writing of Korean or English.
- Possible to go business trip in Vietnam or overseas (ex. Korea) in case of necessary.
- Professional attitude is required to lead project.
- Have good working relationship with Customs officials is preferred.
- Certificate of lawyer and accounting is preferred.
- Working day: Mon. – Fri.
- Working Hour: 8am-5pm (can be adjusted depending on working schedule and overtime work is required if necessary)
- Salary: adjusted based on qualification
- Should mention when is available to start working.
- PIC: Ms. Lan.
- Resume written in Korean or English.
- In resume, 1) applicant’s picture, 2) salary requirement (including all overtime work and business trip) and 3) detailed work experiences 4) relationship with Vietnam officials are necessarily required.