Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Deal with overall customs consulting and customs clearance work.
- Making the customs declaration on ECUS-VNACCS customs software.
- Handling liquidation review work and advisory.
- Handling the works regarding to applying C/O, specialized test, Import/export licenses.
- Updating the regulations and making researches related to import and export activities
- Proceeding customs consulting work and make report
- Meeting with client for customs issues and customs authorities to deal with customs issues.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the leader if required.
WITH KOREAN LAGUAGE CANDIDATES (Little working experience can be accepted)
- Support General Director in daily work
- Translate and interpret all work (Korean, Vietnamese and English) for customs issues and general management activities.
- Arrange and attend in-site activities where translation/interpretation is required
- Able to accurately and clearly translate both oral and written
- Set up meetings and take meeting minutes
- Implement the instructions of General Director related to each work contents
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from universities with major in economic, trade and law.
- Ability to understand/analyze customs issues and regulations.
- Knowledge in the field of HS Code, FTA, C/O, customs procedure & tax, Import requirement, etc.
- Experience in making liquidation work and report.
- Ability to solve arising customs issues.
- Fluency in speaking & writing in English or Korean
- Professional attitude is required to lead project.
- Having good working relationship with customs officials is preferred.
- Having a Customs clearance Certificate is preferable.
- Work arrangement and control skills, flexible, logical thinking.
- Accurate, careful, honest and responsible, enthusiastic, hard-working.
- Possible to go business trip in Vietnam or overseas (ex. Korea) in case of necessary.
WITH KOREAN LAGUAGE CANDIDATES
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills in Korean
- University Graduate
- Have working experience as Korean Interpreter/Assistant, specifically in Customs field is an advantage
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point)
- Good relationship building skills
- Proactive, self-learning, high responsible, detail-orientation and good communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Proficiency in English is an advantage
- Working day: Mon. ~ Sat. (2 Sat. off)
- Working Hour: 8am ~ 5pm (can be adjusted depending on working schedule and overtime work is required if necessary)
- Salary adjusted based on qualification.
- The social insurance and health insurance regimes according to Vietnamese law.
- 100% Tet bonus in case of working more than 1 year.
- Any incentive for the special work performances.
- Salary could be adjusted depending on the work performance.
REQUIREMENT OF RESUME
- Detailed working experience, picture, expected salary, expected work starting date is required necessarily in resume