What We Can Offer
1. The Canadian International School (CIS) delivers the Ontario Curriculum Kindergarten to Grade 12 entirely in English. After Grade 10, students are eligible to apply to the IBDP Programme Years 1 and 2, Grades 11 and 12.
2. The Bilingual Canadian International School (BCIS) delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum, Grades 1 – 12 and instruction in English language oral and written fluency according to the Ontario Ministry of Education documents for Language Arts and English Language Learners.
3. The Canada-Vietnam Kindergarten (CVK) delivers programs for children ages 18 months to 5 years old.
4. The Albert Einstein School (AES) delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum, Grades 1 – 12 and the Ed Excel English Program.
• Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings (KNE) was established in 2010 with the purpose of bringing the best foreign education programs to the students of Vietnam.
• With 5 schools in Ho Chi Minh City and over 3000 students in our system of schools, Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings prides itself on educating free, confident and adaptable people. Khoi Nguyen Education Holdings firmly believes that establishing a close knit relationship with our foreign partners is one aspect that gives us ar competitive edge in the international education industry in Vietnam.
Successful candidate will be the employee for KNE
• Consult parents about academic programs of CISS.
• Be responsible for the assigned admission targets.
• Incorporate with staff from other departments to make sure that students are in the best care.
• Receive potential customers via email, Facebook, text message, introduction, and take care of customers as guided in the admission procedure.
• Update potential and current customers onto customer management system, makes sure that the information is collected correctly and completely.
• Record all students' documents during the enrollment process
• Regularly reports of admission status to the School Operations Manager, and Principal.
• Consult potential parents and students about academic programmers of each school in the CIS System, recognizes each student’s needs to give focused consulting which help parents choose suitable academic environment for the student.
• Take parents on school tour: introduces activities happening on-site, explains what educational and humanitarian significance of the activities.
• Assist parents in filling the application forms.
• Arrange assessment tests.
• Assist Canadian teachers in communicating with parents after getting the assessment result.
• Inform test results to parents and assists parents in contacting with relevant departments to complete necessary steps for enrollment (accounting, school services, academic services, etc.)
• Transfer completed student’s record to Academic Services Office for managing and greeting new student entry.
• Receive feedbacks and contributions from parents and contacts the relevant departments to address parent feedback.
• Monitor, record paperwork relating the processing of comments from parents.
• Follow-up with interested parents to make sure that parents are well-informed with school news and promotions.
• Convince prospective parents choose the CISS for reasons consistent with the needs of parents.
• Update weekly activities to relevant departments to support students’ activities.
• Support other departments to contact parents (e.g. re enrollment confirmation, fees payment reminding).
• Forward parents’ comments/requests to relevant offices.
• Regularly update information onto management system and shared files.
• Termly report on new students, numbers of students needed to enroll according to target, numbers of booking for assessment tests… and asked by management.
• Attend school events/ activities.
• Other tasks assigned by management (translation, support other offices in school events).
* This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
• From 2 years of work experiences in similar position
• Excellent English skills
• Have experience in building relationships of school communities.
• Understand parents and student’s thoughts and needs.
• Have good communication skill, negotiation skill.
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and love children.
• Can work under pressure.