Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- 6 month seasonal contract
- Contact customer, receive shipping instruction, VGM and issue bill of lading
- Submit shipping instruction, VGM to carrier, get bill of lading
- Submit manifest
- Issue debit note, send pre-alert to agent.
- Follow and update information of cargo from releasing booking until delivery cargo to the customer
- Get booking, check shipping schedule, get invoice from shipping line, check and transfer to accounting dept to make the payment
- Resolve all arising problems, all customers’ requirements.
- Work under high pressure, enthusiastic, truthful, laborious and specifically asked to work with responsibility
- Good teamwork
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in economics or related fields.
- Have as least 2 years of experience working in Sea logistics/ Shipping line/ Freight forwarding.
- Sea cargo import- export knowledge.
- Freight/ Forwarder qualification.
- Good communication with customers, suppliers…
- Preferred will be given to candidates with experience in Logistic Companies.
- English communication (email, conversation in company...)
- Working days: From Monday to Saturday
- Working time: 08:30 to 17:30 (Monday to Friday)
08:30 to 12:30 (Alternate Saturday)
- Join Social insurance according to the salary received
- Overtime calculation, fuel allowance/ meals/business trip allowance (if any)