Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for 10 talented Node JS Developers to join our international projects:
5 Node JS Developers in Computer Network project for Singapore customer
5 Node JS Developers in Fin-tech project for Global customer
Special bonus: Even if you start working at Banvien from the end of 2018, you will still get the year-end bonus as a full-year staff after signing the labor contract.
• Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, improvements and fixes needed to handle our current and future scale
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Build, optimize and scale our Node.js platform and applications
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implement secure applications and data protection
• Integrate RESTful API’s, internal web services ensuring high performance
• Collaborating across teams and contributing to open source
• Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them
• You will work closely with Product Owners and other Internal teams to define and shape the tasks we work on.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in development team collaboration process and tools (Jira Software, BitBucket, Confluence… or equivalent)
• Proficiency to program with Node.js and frameworks available for it (i.e. Express, StrongLoop, Loopback, etc.)
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
• Experience creating public facing APIs
• Always strive to learn and are interested in improving your knowledge
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Experience integrating 3rd party services
• Shipping well engineered and well-tested code
• Experience running Node.js services at scale
• Building reliable, robust and observable applications
• Experience building applications using Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud or MS Azure
• Proficiency to program with Angular, ReactJS is a plus
• Strong knowledge in Software Define Networking is a plus
• Strong knowledge in Unix/Linux kernel is a plus
• Experienced with CI/CD tools (Atlasian, Jenkins, Openshift, Junit, Cucumber, Detox, Snyk) is a plus.
• Experience with WebSockets is a plus
• Fluene in English communication is a plus
• Exceptionally self-motivated, solid interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
• Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
• Good problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
V. COMPANY BENEFITS
• Big bonus + 13th month salary at end of year
• Premium healthcare insurance for yourself
• High salary and friendly working environment
• Onsite opportunities: short-term and long term projects in United State, Singapore, Japan, …
• Performance appraisal twice per year
• Tax policy treatments
• Pass probation reward
• Working as well as growing with passionate and talented team
• Various professional training programs
• Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at office
• Annual leave up to 17 days :12 days paid leave + 5 days’ sick leave
• Have a 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual year-end party
• Coffee allowance every month and free snack (instant noodles, cookies...) at office
• Joining development activities for community: scholarship supports at universities, charity donation, career orientation talks for young generation
• Organazing festivals: Children day and Mid-autumn festival presents for employees’ children, birthday party, happy hour party, Chrismast party, Lunar New Year celebration and various great activities in the year
• Fitness & support activities: football, tennis & badminton for at least 10 members.