Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Help the company to drive non-motor sources more to standardize/align and automate the underwriting approaches (risk info, documentation, etc…) to reduce operational and underwriting risk.
- Initiate and lead the country teams to redesign the underwriting screens, tools, and processes to have a better user experience.
- Develop strong relationships with the stakeholders to inspire, align and lead them for the workflow changes to achieve a more process-oriented environment.
- Lead to roll out, monitor and follow the necessary actions for all non-motor process-related projects including ad-hoc projects.
- Build a non-motor process team to help the company to manage the transformation initiatives across Asia MCM.
- Involve and coordinate at least monthly meetings to update stakeholders about the ongoing/future projects and KPIs across Asia MCM.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5-8+ years of process improvement experience in retail non-life insurance products mainly non-Motor.
- Proven track record of process development/improvement.
- Exhibit business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Ability to communicate and ask questions that relate to the work.
- Advance knowledge of advanced in-office programs.
- Good English proficiency (spoken & written) as the candidate will collaborate and communicate with the regional & global team on a day-to-day basis.