Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
· Identifies and follows up on business opportunities, pinpoints the existing and/or potential problems and arranges for their resolution.
· Develops and manages strong relationships with existing key customers and assigned prospects
· Develops and maintains regular contact with assigned existing and potential customers at various levels e.g. specification writer.
· Works closely with Technical Service to analyze customers’ need and figure CPAR out quickly
· Assists in the implementation of solutions within the area of services including technical service solution. Designs and implants a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
· Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitor products.
· Regularly and pro-actively informs the back-office (including, marketing, operations and finance) about the necessary sales support level and coordinates their actions towards the assigned customers...
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· At least 3 years working experience in coatings background, 1-2 years’ experience in related industry field.
· An excellent communicator;
· Good Chinese/ Korean speaking
· English in both written and verbal with good presentation, networking and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated with the capacity to lead and influence non-direct reports.
· Commercially aware with the ability to identify customer needs and requirements and develop innovative account strategies.
· Able to develop relationships at all levels both with clients and internally working in a multi-cultural environment.
Results orientated, able to keep focused and motivated when challenges occur.