What We Can Offer
- Monitor applied credit evaluation and approval cases on a daily basis.
- Communicate through memo about a credit application from branches for more information (if any).
- Communicate with branches to discuss the applied approval cases.
- Conduct site-visit for new, extensions and increase customers to check real business and collect more customer information.
- Prepare Credit Officer’s independent opinion on assessment.
- Provide the branches daily supports and training related to the system, credit evaluation, and approval process, and loan policy.
- Prepare training/sharing material in regards to loan activities.
- Other tasks assigned by Director.
- At least 3 years of experience in credit risk management, financial analysis,, and corporate/commercial banking as well as the professional qualification in accounting or credit analysis.
- A strong background in Corporate Banking and related fields is preferable.
- Soft skill:
Able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
Good verbal and written English.
Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are a big plus.
- Attitude: Teamwork, Accountability, and Enthusiasm.