Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Provides a standardized approach to digital print process. This approach was designed and undertaken to deliver optimal color consistency across all media (both traditional and digital print), throughout the whole process control and in each case to deliver the highest quality color reproduction to customer by current technology and expertise.
Main Responsibility (Describe Main Responsibility and Specify Objectives):
1. Successful execution of new product introduction/sample submissions and coordination with customer on product design.
2. Have creative thinking and rich experience of chromatic label industry with ability of product and process design.
3. Study and analyze new products by appropriate methods to ensure comply with requirements of company and customer.
4. Assist quotation team on new process/materials proposal for effective and timely quotes submission,
5. Provide training to the personnel to ensure the continuous development of their skills.
6. Continuously monitor daily performance such as Waste & efficiency.
7. Other duties as requested.
Scope/ Measurement of Performance:
1. New process induction successful rate
2. Machine process capability increase rate
3. CI project Savings,
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. University degree on engineering background and related, printing experience is preferred.
2. Be familiar with FMEA’s, SPC, DOE quality tools.
Experience and Skill:
1. At least 3 years related experiences on HP Indigo or Flexo printing process
2. Be proficient in Indigo printing process and maintenance.
3. Be familiar with Indigo consumable and accessories.
4. Be familiar with Color system management is preferred.
5. Had learn printing technology degree course is preferred.
6. Level 1 Indigo experiences is preferred.
Personality and Competency:
1. Good knowledge of inks and colors
2. Strong color matching ability and with no color blind
3. Good communication skill and Customer orientated
4. Good team work requirement