Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reports to: SCM Manager
Location: Ha Nam (Dong Van 2 Industrial Zone, Duy Tien, Ha Nam)
Scope of Position:
Plan and lead new Production Launches between the different Key Functions/Departments and monitor the Product throughout the whole lifecycle from cost model until SOP (start of mass production) and minimize the effect on the organization of new Products released into Production.
• Coordinate to PM to have master plan of Projects/Customer ECR, create a local plan to be aligned with the master plan.
• Leading local AQPQ team to complete the tasks as the plan, organize needed support from external parties (Designer, Purchasing, PM…)
• Be responsibility to track, monitor all the taks to be completed as the plan, escalate to local Management team if any roadblock on the projects plan
• Coordinate with cross function team to make plan for the tasks of sample build and organize to complete on time with consideration of workload balancing for APQP team
• Leading and coordinate with cross function team, include internal GTVN and other plants to build VN cost model on time and competitive.
• Coordinate with all affected departments the new Product Launch to minimize efforts and affects during the Product and Production Release process.
• Coordinate with production planning, scheduling and raw material planning for new parts.
• Participate in problem solving activities and escalation to management team to get support when need.
• Responsibility to consolidate lesson learn from all function owner for project launch and do review during kick-off period to make sure the similar issue will not happen.
• KPI setting up and monitor to achieve.
• Monthly review APQP performance and PDCA for the failure cases
• Keep open and visual communication among production and process/design/project management/SCM teams implementing small and frequent reviews and use Project Management basics and tools.
• Verify setup of operating instructions.
• Review and evaluate production equipment need.
• Collect data and release the product and manufacturing processes to production.
• Create policies and procedures for New Product Launch activities.
• Review safety conditions in the new product and manufacturing processes.
• Leading Continuous Improvement activity for the New Product Launch Processes.
• Responsibility to train related procedure to cross function team and ensure it will be followed.
• Maintain metrics, reports and process documentation.
• Analyzing Data and Information.
• Adhere to promote IATF 16949 policies
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Min 3 years of working experience with similar roles in manufacturing industry. Experience on APQP process in automotive industry is an asset Items to be listed are the minimum qualifications necessary to be qualified for the position
University degree in business administration, supply chain management, project management or engineering with planning experience
• Personality: Good communicator, Assertive, Drive, Fair, Patient, Responsible
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English
• Must adopt a practical approach towards work
• Must be methodical
• Strong leadership
• High level of problem-solving skills
• Good knowledge in Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing daily work
• Good knowledge of Project Management
• Good knowledge of Manufacturing Processes and Production Launch Processes
• Ability to perform his/her work diligently and with the minimum of supervision
• Analytical competencies
• Knowledge in Lean Logistics/Manufacturing is an asset
• Knowledge of computer applications, MS Office, especially Excel
• Knowledge in SAP MM/SD/PP is an asset
• Good sense of team working