What We Can Offer
1. To manage and control the operation & maintenance service for HOYA’s factory (HOGV-B,HOGV II-V3, HOEV).
2. To manage and control the GK.CV shutter plant work.
3. To find out and solve the trouble shooting, make the report and find out the preventive method.
4. Receive, discuss and consider about customer requirement.
5. To complete the sale activity target.
* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Operation & Maintenance
• Planning Operation and Maintenance schedule.
• Manage & Control Operation and Maintenance work follow schedule
• Planning & Control Shuttle plant staff
• Find out the cause & solve of system trouble shooting.
2. Sales Activity
• Receive requirements and discus with customer.
• Prepare Quotation for submit and present to customer. and negotiate with suppliers for cost estimation
• Contact and negotiate with suppliers for cost estimation.
• Make the procedure for operation & maintenance work.
• Make the trouble report explain to customer cause, preventive solution.
• Train and instruct subordinates for technical and non-technical knowledge
• Guide for developing
* MAJOR CHALLENGES
• Warranty about quality & quantity of water supply to customer production line.
• Warranty about quality of waste water treated for discharge to outside customer’s factory
• Get information of customer, discuss, consider & follows customer requirement
* WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- The Customer
• Professional in operation & maintenance service to customer
• Good relationship with customer
• Manage and control the quality and cost negotiation
• Bachelor of Electrical/Mechanical engineer or Related field
- Professional Experiences (advantage)
• At least 5 years experience in Water & Waste water treatment system control
- Competencies (advantage)
(Key Competencies) (Job Competencies)
• Passion negotiation
• Trouble shooting
• High working pressure
• Attention to the detail
• Data collection and analysis
* Other (If any)
• Good English/Japanese communication
• Computer literature
• Good negotiation skill