What We Can Offer
• Validate supplier’s invoices with tariffs or quotations
• Check E2K system to make sure carrier invoice matching with buying rate updated in system.
• Clarify with Operation team for any mismatch or additional charges out of tariffs or quotations
• Get email confirmation from customer or management for any additional charges
• Prepare CA (Check Authorization), seek approval and transfer to F&A team to proceed payment
• Follow up credit term and payment on time to let shipment released and avoid late payment charge
• Support Operation team in peak season
• Other tasks assigned by management team
• 1-2 years of experience in similar positions or companies.
• Fresh graduate is welcome to apply; training will be provided. Previous internship in transportation & logistics companies or in customer service function will be a plus.
• Able to work under pressure
• Diligent, detail oriented
• Able to communicate in English
Compensation & Benefits:
• Dynamic working environment with competitive remuneration.
• Attractive incentive system including annual salary review, year-end bonus based on individual and company’s performance.
• Healthcare insurance
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
• Other benefits such as annual health check-up, family days and many training opportunities.