What We Can Offer
- Check schedules, rates, possible choice of carrier to get approval from agent/customer to ship
- Contact with carrier to get booking and release booking to customer,
- Ensuring that all cargo is properly arranged in line with SOP, customer’s requirements, carriers, local authorities
- Ensuring that all shipments been handled with smooth situation for export and special instruction,
- Ensuring that accurate and complete sailing advice detail are sent to destination after cargo loaded on board and vessel sailed.
- All shipping advice / Pre-alert with supporting docs are printed out and properly filed and accurate.
- Issuing Debit note to collect money from customer/ agent
- Doing carrier payment to settle payment to carrier to get seaway bill
- Monitoring shipment from loading to arrival in destination.
- Doing daily report
- Other duty assigned by manager
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Friendly working environment
- The right salary and bonus offer to the right capacity and experience candidate
- 13th salary payment
- 12 annual leave days
- Diploma/ Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Transport Management or equivalent.
- Good collaboration and multitasking skills
- Honest, active, high discipline
- Good at job planning/organizing and time management
- Sufficient computer literacy (Microsoft Word/Excel/Power-point)
- Good communication skills (interpersonal, emailing…)
- Able to work under pressure
- Show “can do” attitude
- Be a team player, detailed and accurate
- Be motivated and dedicated