Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The ABC International School is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join its expanding administration team.
The successful candidate will be an able and accomplished office administrator. He/She will have an excellent telephone manner, able to converse with parents in both English and Vietnamese and will be able to work unsupervised, completing all office tasks to a high level.
Working Hours :
Monday - Friday
7.30am – 4.30pm
8:00am – 5:00 pm
Approximately twice each term you will be expected to work in the evening assisting at school events.
Approximately twice each term you may be required to work on a Saturday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Summary of some of the tasks that the office administrator may be required to do:
● Admissions - Guiding parents on school tours and introducing the school
● Make phone calls on behalf of the school
● Translate documents – Letters, school publications and emails
● Act as an translator between parents and school staff
● Input student data into the school’s management information system (ENGAGE).
● Liaise with parents, students and teaching staff
● Filing student documents into student p-files
● General office admin including scanning of documents, photocopying and laminating
● Keep a tidy workspace
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- A team player with good inter and intra- personal skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility in both personal and professional contexts.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Ability to speak a third language would be an advantage.
- A minimum of two years office experience.