Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Prepare invoice for collection of school fees and other fees.
• Maintain and ensure collection of school fees is up-to-date.
• Collect school fees and deposit in the bank. To ensure no child is to attend school without paying school fees, you are required to notify Principal and Office Manager should there be any difficulties in collecting payment from parents.
• Should there be difficulty in collecting school fees from parents, a letter must be sent to the respective parent informing them that if school fees are not paid promptly, the school will have no other alternative but to terminate our services to the child.
• Collect and deposit in the bank collection for other fees - Transportation, Excursions, Meals, Holiday Programmes, Uniform, Annual Concert ticket fees, etc.
• Keep accurate records of school fee collection and submit Report to the Accounts Department when required.
• Process refund of fees, if any according to the Company’s policies.
• Purchase items for scheduled school events.
2. Administrative and clerical duties
• Assist Office Manager with the enrolment process including receiving parents, responding to enquiries from parents, etc.
• Complete students’ enrolment records.
• Maintain a personal file for each student and ensure all records pertaining to the students are filed accordingly. All files must be neatly labelled and categorized accordingly.
• Monitor students referred for illness or discipline for the purpose of ensuring their safety.
• Arrange transportation for students.
• Manage students’ menu. Follow up and feedback to Principal and Office Manager on the quality of meals.
• Assist Office Manager in supervising the support staff such as Janitor, Maintenance and Drivers. Provide the timetable and work schedule for them.
• Support foreign staff to open bank account, Health Check and Police Check for Work Permit application.
• Support Human Resources Department to submit documents to Labour Department / Immigration / Department of Justice for Work Permit, Visa, Temporary Residence Card application and other administrative matters assigned by Human Resources Department.
3. Inventory Control System
• Maintain the Inventory Control System.
• An Inventory List of all administrative files, equipment, computers, machinery, furniture, technical equipment, etc. in the school must be maintained and updated every June and December, before the close of the calendar year. The Inventory List is to be submitted to the Management upon completion.
• Record sales of school uniform periodically. When stock balance is low, new stock must be requested.
4. Administrator to Principal
• Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handle them when appropriate.
• Organize and maintain diaries and make appointments.
• Deal with correspondence and write letters, take dictation and minutes.
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, newsletters and presentations.
• Carry out background research and present findings into subjects the Principal is dealing with.
• Organize and attend meetings and ensure the Principal is well-prepared for meetings.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff on behalf of the Principal.
• Organize files and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
• Provide general assistance during presentations.
• Responsibility for accounts and budgets.
• Translate the School’s Newsletter to Vietnamese.
• Update the Class Lists.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good at English