What We Can Offer
- Liaise with different departments (IT, Coms, etc.) to curate security and office access for all employees and guests.
- Alert appropriate contacts to ensure building-specific operational requirements are met.
- Liaise with in-building, third-party cleaning and security parties to ensure the office space is kept up to standards.
- Conduct morning walkthroughs to address any issues, escalating any recurring issues to relevant cross-functional teams.
- Work from and support the front desk as needed, ensuring there is a consistent point-of-contact during business hours.
- Manage administrative staff, cleaners, and vendors to deliver high-quality administrative operations for the office.
- Handle visa/governmental paperwork execution.
- Track, audit and organize company properties and assets.
- Ensure the safety and security within the building management and provide emergency action plans by responding and escalating any medical emergency (injury or illness) by responding to instructions from leaderships regarding emergency situations and security alerts.
- Distribute all necessary information to promote all internal events.
- In charge of office projects (renovation, …)
- Set up new offices.
- Manage and ensure the facilities for all office buildings, office spaces.
- Process: Build and set up office processes/standards.
- Team: Coach and mentor overall team performance
- Bachelor Degree in English, Office / Business Administration or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Supervising / management knowledge and experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under high pressure is a must.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, including time management and the ability to prioritize and manage a range of tasks pro-actively.
- Self-motivated, client service and goal orientated.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in English and Vietnamese
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office
- Experience in large/multinational working environment, IT industry is a plus
- Experience in setting up new offices and office renovation are required.
- Experience in organizing internal events is a plus.
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
- A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
- A pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
- A brand new & state of the art Agile office
- Flexible working hours
A promising training and career path
Fun team activities & outings