What We Can Offer
I guarantee the availability and quality of administrative services and office operation to ensure the satisfaction of teammates.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: In charge of Admin Operations in Hanoi Office of Decathlon Vietnam
* Front desk:
- Welcome guests and connect them with relevant people
- Manage the domestic and international express service with suppliers
* Administrative services:
- Support the business trips of team members and visitors by managing services including: accommodation, air ticket, transport, visa, travel insurance
- Manage means of transport for business purpose
- Manage the purchase and use of stationery and office equipment
- Manage suppliers with high level of demanding for the best service and efficiency, including the service of office building; frequently review and evaluate the quality of services from suppliers
- Set-up the office & admin rules, guidelines, SOP...; make team members understand well about that and follow-up the practice
- Participate in Admin & safety induction for newcomers
- Control and improve the hygiene, safety and comfort of the office
- Daily site check and issue problem in the office timely
- Frequently review and improve the quality of administrative services and office operations to increase the satisfaction of teammates
- Plan & implement office events
- Manage office expenses and payment
- Monthly performance bonus and 13th salary
- Annual Salary review in March
- 18 days for annual leave
- Social Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law and Heath Insurance for all family members
- Annual health check
- Phone and sport practice allowance
- Several training courses to increase your competence with great opportunity for career development.
- Business trips paid by the Company.
- Attractive staff discount for all purchase in Decathlon stores
- You practice sport.
- You are excellent in English.
- You have high sense of service with demanding.
- You are good at communication and self-confident.
- You adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions.
- You are ready to make decision and responsible for your decisions.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- You are a highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment