Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Dealing with emails and phone calls by responding, passing on messages or highlighting them.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
• Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines.
• Run errands as requested.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Take accurate and comprehensive notes at meetings.
• Any other miscellaneous tasks to support the Managing Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Must understand and speak English
• Must love fashion.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Active listening and good communication skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to details.
• Strong time-management and organization skills.
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
• Ability to multitask.
• Proactive approach to problem-solving and take the initiative.
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• Tact and diplomacy.
• Tech-savvy - social media, knowledge of standard software packages, word processing, email programs.
Experience in an administrative role - As a Receptionist, Secretary, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, etc.