Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Duration: 9 months
This position holder is responsible for
- Providing APAC President with professional secretarial and administrative support, which requires broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of the organization's policies and practices.
- Overseeing the general office administration to ensure a secured, safe, and efficient workplace for all office staff i.e., residents of the assigned office premises.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Personal Assistant to APAC AN President: Provide secretarial and administrative support to the President of ADM APAC, in the following area
- Arrangement of meetings
- Liaises with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas (SLT, Town Hall, COMEX, etc.), and other logistic arrangements (meeting venue booking, tea break, etc…).
- Traveling arrangements
- Coordinates the President’s travel itineraries, and makes related arrangements such as hotel booking, transportation, and visa.
- Management of emails and documents required the President’s signature
- Arrange documents, and emails addressed to the President for signatures.
- Claim of expenses
- Tabulates the President’s official expenditures and business trip claims via Concur system
2. Office Administration: Perform office administrative tasks to ensure secure, safe, and efficient workplaces for all ADM staff of the assigned location in the below office administrative areas:
- Facility supervision and maintenance:
- Maintain building and premises in proper operational conditions and
- Organize the supply of utilities (electricity, fuel, gas, water, etc.)
- Office safety & security:
- Establish, monitor, and operate means to protect employees and the company’s fixed assets
- Control physical accesses, prevent fire, door cards, etc.
- Welcome/reception service:
- Organize and provide visitor reception services.
- Operate telephone switchboards.
- Car & driving service: provide company cars and driving services.
- Traveling assistance: Provide traveling assistance incl. ticket booking, hotel reservations, visa, etc.
- Site logistics and securities: organize the supply of internal and external mail services, courier services, copies service, stationeries
- Cleaning service: Organize office cleaning services to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, and a healthy working environment.
3. Office Expenditure Cost
- Budget and control the related general expenses (air ticket, drinking water, hotel, postal, rental car, rental office, stationery, taxi, fixed phone, utilities i.e., electricity, water, etc.) of the assigned ADM locations/sites.
- Provide the solution and action plan to optimize the general expenses.
4. Staff Events: Provide support in the organization of staff events like Town Hall, training, Christmas Party, New Year Party, Tet Party, Company Outing, etc, incl. working with Indirect Purchasing in selecting the venue, taking quotations, set-up, expense claim
5. Immigration & Working Permit & Residence Card: Coordinate with HR to apply for Immigration Permit, Working Permits and Resident Cards required for foreign employees
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: University Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Law, or Foreign Language
- Experience: At least 5 years experience in general office administration and PA/secretarial experience at a senior level in the international working environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Having a high level of confidentiality, integrity, and business ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint