Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for the smooth operations of the HQ office incl. showroom and for the Hanoi office
• Handle phone calls
• Manage rental, taxi, office supplier contracts
• Manage sufficiency and maintenance of office facilities
• Book travel & accommodations for business trip
• Track and check office expenses and office assets
• Prepare quarterly estimate budget for Office operational cost as part of the cashflow
• Update weekly cash flow table in coordination with accounting and purchasing
• Keep and update company policy booklet for all operational processes
• Other tasks assigned by General Operation Manager
HUMAN RESOURCES: (ca 50 staff)
Responsible for the overall human resources management
• Recruit: Manage recruitment process with General Operation Manager
• Manage onboarding and evaluation during probation
• C&B: prepare for payroll, pay slip, insurances, PIT (as per agreed Excel form)
• HR documentation: leave tracking, labor contracts, Travel tracking, Over-time Tracking...
• Prepare compensation and benefits packages for staff
• Coordinate with MKT on staffs’ benefit activities: birthday parties, Xmas & NYE parties, company trip,...
• Propose and Develop fair policies/ SOP and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Implement and manage performance review program (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations) + training
• Propose and schedule training to improve staff skills (English, other)
• Support employees with concerns in the workplace, questions related to HR programs, and interpretation of HR policies and guidelines
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Age 27 - 32 (Prefer female)
- Excellent English level
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in HR/Admin, in foreign - trading company.
- Report to General Operation Manager
- Basic knowledge of Labor and Social Insurance/ Commercial Law
- Experience in Staff relationship, taking initiatives
- Good skills in computing software, communication and problem solving
- Responsible, Friendly, Innovative & Fun !