Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Greeting clients, visitors, guests;
- Maintaining meeting room booking schedule;
- Maintaining the office hygiene & keep in good appearance always.
- Handle all incoming and out- going mails, couriers, keep tract and record to ensure proper distribution;
- Fully in charge of the travel support: air-ticket, transportation and accommodation;
- Controlling and purchasing stationery, office suppliers;
- Handling relevant: taxi, car, telephone, mail, power, photocopy, restaurant reservation;
- Register/update/cancel company access cards/parking card when required and have proper record for tracking and managing.
- Liaise with the building management to maintain good office services (air conditioning; power, hygiene, safety, etc.);
- Coordinate for equipment and office maintenance; and
- Other duties assigned by Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least two years working experience at international hotels and/or in relevant field in foreign owned companies.
- University graduation – preferred major in English, hotel management, business administration or office administration;
- Vietnamese female, age between 24-32 years old, with pleasant appearance, and courtesy personalities;
- Good telephone skills and familiar with telephone switchboard;
- Familiar with using Word, Excel; and
- Good communication and problem solving skills.