Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The receptionist, serving as the first impression of our business, is responsible for clerical tasks within the corporate office setting to retain internal and external customers’ satisfaction and facilitate smooth daily operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Hosting and hospitality:
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
• Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
• Provide appropriate guidance and excellent customer service to all staff, guests, and visitors to the office via phone or in person
• Provide complimentary drinks to arriving visitors and attend basic catering (tea/coffee/food) for specific meetings as required.
• Monitor the events calendar and room bookings and organise room bookings as needed
• Maintain a pleasant and friendly manner while communicating with visitors, guests, and staff
• Answer phones in a professional manner, and route calls as necessary
• Screen for telemarketing correspondences
• Take and timely and accurately forward messages to the person in charge in case of absence
• Ensure the office area is open and closed on time and in accordance with building regulations
• Ensure the office area is always clean and tidy.
• Handle orders of office stationery, plants/flowers and supplies.
• Handle payments of regular service costs
• Receive, sort, distribute and dispatch daily mails and deliveries
• Coordinate internal and external events when and as required
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying, transcribing, filing, keeping records of office expenses, sorting and distributing paperwork, and so on
And other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• BA degree with major in English or equivalences
• Good English communication, both verbal and written
• Good Microsoft computing skills with particular emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook email and calendar management systems
• At least 1-year-experience in a similar role
• Customer service
• Multi-tasking & organization
• Professional phone etiquette
• Detail-oriented, careful
• Innovative, open to changes and willing to learn
• Eye for details and accuracy
• Professional appearance