Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role is responsible for supporting Corporate Compliance in completing subjects of AML, FATCA and Data Privacy.
1/ Perform monitoring and risk assessment to ensure departments follow regulatory requirements.
2/ Conduct the regulatory compliance to monitor the sound compliance implementation in assigned topics: AML, FATCA, Data Privacy.
3/ Managing compliance incidents/ issues in the assigned topics: ensure root causes, mitigating/ preventive actions are implemented properly and meet the defined timelines.
4/ Follow up outstanding actions that had been determined by users in the risk assessment process.
5/ Coordinate with project owners in risk assessment process for new projects/ initiatives relating to Distributions & OPIT.
6/ Other tasks relating to Corporate Compliance as requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in Law, Corporate Compliance or Audit.
- Experience in Legal to provide advisory to stakeholders or 3rd party.
- Experience in Insurance industry is an advantage.
- Good at speaking and writing English.
- Good at Excel, Power Point presentation skill.
- Good communication and interpretation skills, self-initiative and detail minded.
- Ability to work independently and keep deadlines.