What We Can Offer
- Handle customers’ inquiries and complaints. Identify and escalate issues to technical/sales/marketing colleagues to response to customers.
- Describe company’s products, distribution network, promotional programs; Explain basic products information of pesticide and disease, based on the flyers/brochures/technical guide to customers.
- Complete records/reports regarding telephonic interactions and follow-up actions.
- Contact channel partners (dealers/ retailers) to introduce about promotional programs & demand generation program.
- Support the implementation of demand creation activities by engaging farmers to participate in company’s marketing programs and activities.
Customer & Market Data Management
- Obtain customer’s information and keep master data updated.
- Collect information of market, crop, and competitors’ activities and input this information into system.
- Support market research projects by calling to farmers to get information basing on provided questionnaire.
Support Demand Generation Activities
- Conduct field visit to support and track the implementation of planned demand generation activities.
- Consolidate and analyze weekly/monthly demand generation activities reports.
- Work with marketing to ensure the request materials from sales team are fulfilled.
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
- No experiences required. Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Commercial mindset. Good communication skills. Good computer skills (MS. Office). English – min elementary level.
- Competencies required: Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively, Collaborate for Achievement, Develop Self & Others.