What We Can Offer
- Receive orders and requirements from the customers/sales team and transfer to Operation team (APTC at Hub) to process. Coordinate with relevant teams to settle issues/complaints.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain for timely deliveries and resolve/handle relevant incidents (if any).
- Collaborate with Business Units in maintaining master data; DG declaration, business contract sign-off and invoicing.
- Monitor shipment/delivery schedules and notify customers.
- Conduct period customer visits.
• Collaborate closely with the back-office services for Customer Order Management to ensure timely fulfillment of orders, processing of order changes and escalation of NCMs
• Contribute to the development of customer relationships through proactive customer communication related to order management e.g. product availability, order status and delivery tracking.
• Support Credit Management, Billing and Accounts Receivable follow-up.
• Actively communicate status, investigation results, corrective actions to customer and ensure on time closure for non-product quality related complaints; capture customer expectations / requirement and feedback to BU / Functions.
• Support the implementation of business rules related to customer order management process.
• Contribute to initiatives to help improve the Net Promoter System (NPS) customer feedback.
• Capture market intelligence from daily interaction with customers and share with the business as appropriate.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment by following the company's EHS Policy and requirements and report any unsafe conditions and behavior, including near miss and incident, to immediate superior.
• Additional tasks within Customer Service team: Provide efficient back-up to team-mates; Take up additional responsibilities upon assignment by team-lead/department head.
• Working Experience:
- 2 years of relevant experience in Customer Service and or Supply Chain in multinational company with international operations.
• Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Import and Export documentation, Incoterms, Customs regulation and practices.
- Good command of English and Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Good Mandarin Chinese in speaking and written (mandatory)
- Knowledge of SAP Sales & Distribution module is preferred.
• Competencies: Demonstrate Customer Focus; Communicate Effectively; Collaborate for Achievement