What We Can Offer
- Process Import & Export L/C/Bills/loan transactions.
- Study and comply with the Procedure manual, internal rules, memorandums, Bank rules and regulations, and any other instruction from Supervisor, Department Head & Management.
- Study and comply with all legal regulations and any compliance issues related to the assigned job.
- Report to Supervisor any abnormal issue(s) related to banking business during the day.
- Prepare the report related to the assigned job.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Foreign Trade is preferable (a copy of the transcript is required to enclose with CV)
Years of Experience Required:
- At least 01-04 years experience in Trade Operations. Working experience in foreign bank is preferable
- Good English and computer skills
- Good communication skill & teamwork spirit
- Experience in processing Import/Export transactions
- Good at UCP, ISBP & Incoterms
Monthly Salary and Bonus Range (USD): Negotiation