What We Can Offer
Process Import & Export L/C/Bills/loan transactions.
Study and comply with the Procedure manual, internal rules, memorandums, Bank rules and regulations and any other instruction from Supervisor, Department Head & Management.
Study and comply all legal regulations and any compliance issues related to assigned job.
Report to Supervisor any abnormal issue(s) related to banking business during the day.
Prepare the report related to assigned job.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Foreign Trade is preferable (a copy of the transcript is required to enclose with CV)
Years of Experience Required:
- At least 01-04 years experience in Trade Operations. Working experience in foreign bank is preferable
- Good English and computer skills
- Good communication skill & teamwork spirit
- Experience in processing Import/Export transactions
- Good at UCP, ISBP & Incoterms
Monthly Salary and Bonus Range (USD): Negotiation