What We Can Offer
2. Supervise warehouse operation as goods receive, storage, goods issue, packing, delivery, SAP/ITS system, administration, ISOs, EMS, TS16949, CSR, RBA to meet customer requirements, and standards.
3. Ensure the application of policy, procedure, processes and instructions for warehouse operation to use effectiveness of resources and improve efficiency.
4. Act as coordinator for inventory stock take. Warehouse reports.
5. Supervise and control warehouse facilities as forklifts, barcode system…and ensure it’s available for operation.
6. Training and coaching subordinates, and performance assessment.
II. WORK EXPERIENCE: 2 year experience in the same position in a manufacturing company.
1. Good knowledge and skills of manufacturing processes, warehouse management.
2. Procedures, processes, standards, instructions creation skills
3. International and local laws.
4. English (oral and written), Work planning, Problem-solving, Training, Coaching, Leadership and managerial skills
5. Kaizen and innovation skills
6. Performance assessment.
7. Understand and implement as requirements from ISOs, CSR, RBA