What We Can Offer
As the OHSE Supervisor, you will give the support, advice and take on the tasks assigned by OHSE & Risk Manager implementing in all aspects of Safety, Health, Environment (OHSE) with a strong focus on implementing initiatives, including developing & driving site initiatives leading to continuous improvement in OHSE performance in line with the O-I's DNA mindset of zero accidents and incidents.
This position will report to the OHSE & Risk Manager.
• Assist OHSE Manager in scheduling, implementing, and evaluating occupational health, labour safety and environment improvement plan to eliminate danger risks and preventing labour accidents and ensure all conditions at workplace complying with labour safety and environment legislation.
• Assist OHSE Manager Implement, control, maintain and improve the Factory OHSE Management systems including achieving and maintaining ISO14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 certification.
• Assist OHSE Manager in developing, deploying SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures) about safety to corrective and prevent fire and accident at workplace.
• Conducts quarterly/yearly safety Inspection of strictly equipment (including fire & fitting equipment) in factory according to local legislation.
• Conducts Safety Inspection in conjunction with Front Line management according to local legislation, providing feedback, documenting findings and assisting the OHSE Manager in assuring corrective action for unsafe practices or conditions observed.
• Coordinate with relevant department heads to periodically inspect and assess machineries and equipment and chemical hazards, arranging repair or replacement as needed (Focus on Forming & Logout/tagout).
• Work with local authority in conducting quarterly, yearly environment inspection and measurement and suggesting appropriate improvement solutions to ensure environment at workplace in accordance with conditions stipulated by environment legislation.
• Safety training conduct relevant training for OIBJC staffs/contractor.
• Daily working with other department to update & close out the gaps from HUNS report.
• Regular check suppliers, contractor or third party related to OHSE&S.
• Participate in Shift hand over, daily meeting to support/ share key safety information to other department.
• Do the OHSE monthly reports, government reports when needed.
• Implement other tasks assigned by OHSE Manager and Plant Manager
• At least 3-year experience in Safety Health Environment. Experience in manufacturing in preferred.
• Understand about relevant local, national and International Legislation related to HSE.
• Familiar with investigation system.
• Deep understanding of relevant local, national and International Legislation related to OHSE.
• Well organizational and prioritization skills.
• Well communication and able to influence others.
• Ability to work and communicate cross functionally in manufacturing environment.
This position is based in My Xuan A IZ, My Xuan Ward, Phu My Town, BRVT Province.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly management team and grow your career from an
expanding international company. If it sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply.
O-I BJC Vietnam is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.