Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To work closely with the subject coordinators to unpack the Australian Curriculum for the subjects of Mathematics, English, Science, Humanities, Digital Technologies, Physical Education, Music, Visual Art, Business/ Economics/ Accounting/ Research Practices at all year levels.
- To attend all staff meetings.
- To undertake other duties as required.
* Safety and wellbeing
- We care significantly for your safety. You must:
take reasonable care of, and cooperate with actions taken to protect, the health and safety of both yourself and others,
report all accidents, incidents and hazards as soon as is practicable and adhere to School policies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor of Education degree (or equivalent).
- Valid teaching certification.
- At least two-year experience teaching at primary school, senior secondary school, high school, or university.
- English language proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent.
* Highly Desirable
- Experience in teaching the Australian Curriculum and/or SACE or teaching in another Australian senior secondary program.
* Key selection criteria: Personal Attributes
- A high degree of professional judgment and confidentiality.
- Superior organizational ability with demonstrated self-motivation and initiative in goal setting, prioritizing work and managing multiple tasks.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and proven experience in creating solutions.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills when communicating in English.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful applicants in accordance with applicants’ qualifications and experience.
- Opportunity to become a full time teacher after the project.
- Professional development opportunities will be available after the project.
* Conditions of employment
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Vietnam.
- Applicants must satisfy relevant pre-employment screening and agree to adhere to the School Child Protection Policy.