Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reactive and proactive handling of user incidents regarding the standard IT platform at a company or factory site. Responsible for delivering and installing requested IT functionality to the requesting users on site. May also be responsible for remote sites and act as Information Management Security officer (IMSO)
1. Service Operations: Handle incidents and requests as per defined processes and SLA. Ensuring that incident and request on the local site is handled according to defined processes and SLA. Reinstall and refresh computer clients as per defined processes. Report and suggest solutions to potential problems to Problem Management. Support and assist with setting up/using remote collaboration tools/systems.
2. Actively contribute with ideas to improve IT situation at local site
3. Project participation and management of Cluster projects and Implementation of global projects at local site or OSS region
4. Basic training to multiple users (Classroom training)
5. Act as senior IT contact at the local site
6. Implementation of improvement solutions on the local site
7. Support and coordinate a major video event with multiple participants
8. Attend trainings on new technical solutions being rolledout in the company
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Min 3 year of experience providing hands-on support for IT services
• Deep knowledge about Tetra Pak standard platforms (i.e Microsoft, Lenovo, etc…)
• Trouble Shooting experience
• Experience of creating, understanding and following technical documentation, routines and processes.
• At factory sites: Good knowledge about Factory equipment and factory specific systems or equivalent
• Experience of running Local Site projects and participation in OSS region wide or Global projects.
• Communicate fluently by English
• Vocational training in Information Technology or equivalent
• ITIL v3.0 Certified
• Associate Degree in IT related studies or equivalent