Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordinate with O&M team members and other teams as well as related parties such as OM Contractor (KVPS), EPC contractors, authorities and etc. during the day-to-day operations of the plant, ensuring smooth operation in accordance with Prudent Operating Practice, Statutory legislation, Insurer requirements, Contractual obligations, Manufacturer’s warranty agreement, Local environment considerations and Original Equipment Manufacturer recommendations.
- The Operation Coordinator reports directly to the Operations Manager and assists him in (i) coordination with grid for operation of Van Phong 1 Thermal Power Plant Project (“the Project”), (ii) preparing of production, outage plan and budgeting related to operation and maintenance of the Project, (iii) supervision and implement related work with OM Contractor in line with related Project Document such as PPA, OM Agreement, EPC Contract.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Coordination with grid
- Ensure all coordination procedures and communication channels are reviewed, updated and aligned with the Project Document, including the PPA and OM Contract
- Coordinate with OM Contractor (or of EPC contractor during commissioning) and grid side for smooth daily communication and plant operation activities
- Facilitate cross-channel feedback from Customers and O&M contractor to Management
- Review the plan for production, maintenance and procurement (such as spare parts, maintenance service or plant modification) made by OM Contractor to maximize the performance of the plant.
- Prepare annual production plan and budget related to operation and maintenance by coordinating with other relevant departments of VPCL for management approval
• Implementation of OM work
- To support Commissioning team in cooperation with EPC Contractor and OM Contractor for smooth implementation during commissioning.
- (After COD) Achieve planned availability and minimize forced outage and maximize plant performance, among all, heat rate of the plant.
- Supervise OM Contractor’s work to ensure safe and practical application to plant operation and make necessary coordination with them to maximize the technical and commercial performance of the plant.
- Attend daily meeting with OM Contractor, review OM Contractor's work, contribute to risk management for plant operations while balancing with the commercial aspects.
- Involve in the root cause of incidents and abnormal operations to prevent re- occurrence.
- Evaluate & propose effective recommendation for the technical issues.
C. Experience and Qualifications (Inclusive and extendable):
• University Graduate
• Adequate knowledge and understanding about coal-fired power plants with more than 5 years of experience and in charge of supervision for more than 3 years;
• Adequate knowledge and understanding of the administration system and working procedures government agencies;
• Social skills and personalities: Honest, friendly, highly adaptable, resilient and flexible. Team Work. Proactive. Confidence;
• Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese is a must.