Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
(Part-time or Full-time)
Phase 1: Survey and preparation - 6 months
- Feasibility study and definition of concept (2 months);
- Validation with different stakeholders and future partners (1 month);
- With GEET Departments and management, participation to the writing of Business plan (3 months).
Phase 2: Implementation of project (1 year +)
- Project manager for the implementation of the project with the possibility to be the future Operations director of the Training Center & Labor Export Center if qualifications and results are relevant;
- Participation to the implementation of the Center;
- Organizing labor export activities;
- Daily operations management of the Labor Export Center;
- Exploiting the labor export market
- Looking for new clients/workers;
- Participation to the search for new business partners;
- Search and selection of employees, training & managing employees;
- Solve problems arising in the process of employees working abroad;
- Handling procedures according to regulations with competent state agencies;
- Other tasks as assigned by the management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 7 years of experience working in Training center/Labor Export field with management role;
• Knowledge of Japanese market is a big advantage;
• Profound knowledge in Labor Export;
• Experience of working with foreign stakeholders.
3. Skills & Knowledge
• Very good project management skills
• Strong management and organizational skills
• Good at English (written, spoken)
• Good analytical and problem solver skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Business acumen