What We Can Offer
2. To drive and support the sales team’s efforts for achieving the overall ocean freight sales target
3. Know well market price from carriers and building up pricing tariff.
4. Maintain sales report and monitor customer’s payment matters.
5. Monitor timely and accurate movement of Air/Sea export/import and documentation.
6. Ensure employees comply with rate and service requirements established by customers.
7. Ensure established margins and budgetary target are met.
8. Assigns specific duties to supervisors and staff as required.
9. Ensures all employees are fully trained in all aspects of their job as well as cross-trained in other areas when possible.
10. Manages and controls all ground cost and revenues.
11. Prepares monthly activity / revenue report.
12. Completes yearly employee performance reviews.
13. Liaison with all related vendors to ensure highest level of service is achieved.
14. Ensure continuous improvement processes to increase efficiencies, reduces waste and improve performance to our customers.
15. Maintain Powers of Attorney as well as customer profiles.
16 Other tasks as requested from Management.
17. Candidate with experience in consolidation is a preferable.
2. Diploma/ Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Economy or Transport Management or equivalent.
3. Bachelor's Degree required.
Skills & Knowledge:
1. Operational know-how (Customer Service, Document Processing Exp & Imp)
2. Know how in procurement (negotiation, etc.) and capacity management processes.
3. Basic business administration competence Management skills
4. Human Management and Leadership Skill
5. Structured, logical and analytical thinking skills.
6. Organizational skills (prioritize, plan, assign and control)
7. Decision-making capabilities
8. Communication & Interpersonal skills
9. Independent and pro-active working attitude (creative, self-motivating, etc.)
10. PC software application skills (Excel, Word, Notes)
11. Good collaboration and multitasking skills
12. Honest, active, high discipline
13. Sufficient computer literacy (Microsoft Word/Excel/Power-point)
14. Able to work under pressure
15. Show “can do” attitude
16. Be a team player, detailed and accurate.