What We Can Offer
• Assist in the development and compliance of plant KPI.
• Direct operations support functions required to ensure compliance to dispatch, utility and Power Purchase Agreement requirements.
• Establishes and implements the training program for the Operations Support Section.
• Establish and maintains plant operations data recordkeeping, chemistry logs, and develops reports required for governmental agencies, shareholders and off-taker.
• Collects and reviews data required for and develops the monthly electrical off-take invoicing.
• Assists the Operations Division Manager to prepare one-year, three-year, and five-year Operational Plans and budgets, integrating operational activities with the Maintenance Plan.
• Prepare periodic reports and perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Division Manager.
• Good communication skills in the English language (written and verbal)