What We Can Offer
We are now looking for an Operation Project Manager to kick start our new initiatives in the Automobile Business Unit at Carousell Group. This role is based in Vietnam and reports to Vietnam country CEO and Group Chief Strategy Officer.
About the Role
As the first few team members, you’ll work closely with founders and senior management team to define the vision, product, and go-to-market strategy for the next phase of growth for Carousell autos business. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, prioritizing, and executing new business initiatives. You will lead projects from ideation to solution development to launch.
This role is ideal for someone with profound knowledge in the Autos industry and its value chain, including but not limited to buying, selling and inventory management, servicing and maintaining, marketing and business development. If you are a go-getter, have experiences working in a fast-paced/startup environment, have the ability to absorb information quickly, and are relentlessly resourceful to get things done, you’re the one we’re looking for.
- Work closely with founders, senior management team, and Chief Strategy Officer to lead complex, highly visible innovative initiatives in the Carousell Auto Business Unit.
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans for new markets, new business initiatives, business integrations, and other process changes, including coordination of resources, stakeholders, and technology platforms
- Drive product launches, partnering with business stakeholders to prepare high-quality training plans, branding and marketing materials, and user communication
- Track project performance and analyze the progress of tasks across all participants to accomplish short- and long-term goals
- Communicate regularly on the progress of program and project level updates across all stakeholder groups
- Combine usage data, market and user research, and auto industry best practices to understand the domain deeply and identify and transform user problems into validated solutions using technology, analytics, business processes, and marketplace policies.
- Measure impact of initiatives, decide and communicate success or failure, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product & feature understanding
- Inspire the team to dream big and innovate to delight users while fostering a culture of continuous improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
- Have broad knowledge and familiarity in the auto industry and its value chain, including but not limited to buying, selling and inventory management, servicing and maintaining, marketing, and business development
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development and/or Business Performance Management, Product Management or Product Engineering, or Project Management or Business Consultancy
- Leadership skills – you can come up with a vision and execute it while leading people who you usually have no authority over
- Analytical skills to understand Usage Data – you can ask the right questions and use tools available to answer at least some of them
- Understanding of User Research role and process – knowing what it can do and what it can’t and being able to facilitate the elements of the process when needed
- Obsession in learning how things work, in problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Passion for the industry of consumer internet products