Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To lead the Operations team to deliver the below performance.
A. Logistics and Customer Support
1. To control accuracy of shipment arrival and delivery to customer as promised date.
2. To check and ensure accurate import duty application.
3. To ensure put in stock on time and accurate.
4. To control purchase documents accuracy of invoice and related documents together.
5. To communicate to the appropriate sales personnel/ sales support any delays in meeting deliveries prior to the promised delivery dates.
6. To ensure all invoices documents are duly received and processed properly for landed cost and be prepared for payment.
7. Work with other departments and Warehouse to ensure smooth operations in all aspects, such as Purchase Order placing, Freight Forwarding, Transportation and Inventory Management.
8. Submission of insurance claims and liaise with insurance company on the survey of damage goods.
9. In conjunction with the warehouse staff, maintain cleanliness and ensure warehouse is tidy and orderly at all time.
10. Diagram inbound transportation model to help facilitate required lead-time.
11. To supervise sales support on delivery in order to complete daily tasks.
12. To arrange shipment delivery to customers as per promised date.
13. To co-ordinate with related team member to report delay or incomplete daily tasks.
14. To perform any special projects or tasks as may be assigned from direct manager.
1. To ensure that stocks are at optimum level in Vietnam so that delivery performances can be achieved with relation to sales performance.
2. To maintain minimum and maximum stock levels in the inventory regularly, by using Inventory Quality Management (IQM) system incorporated into the company computer system, so that stock levels can support our sales activities.
3. To review the composition of stock, report monthly the ratio of slow moving and dead stocks compared to the total and be responsible to reduce these to the minimum.
4. To control the transparency of in-out stock including regulatory stocking audit.
5. To co-ordinate with sales team & customer service to utilize the stock items & slow moving items.
6. To monitor performance of our Group’s Supply units and whether or not they meet with the delivery dates they published or promised and to report all delays and make suggestions to correct them.
1. To ensure tax invoice billing in alignment with shipment delivery and customer’s requirement.
2. To coordinate with accounting team on any invoice related.
D. Mandate Contract Practice
1. To perform sales and purchase contracts in compliance with Group requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Supply Chain Management Diploma / Science
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in operations and 1 year of supervision/ team leader role.
• A self-motivated energetic individual contributor and team player with good problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of engineering will be advantage
• Delegation skills
• Good communication ability
• Ability to work under stress
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook & Power Point
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and with the ability to communicate and reason with people from diverse backgrounds
• Good organisation and analytical abilities are needed
• Good in both verbal and written English