Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsibilities includes all operational activities for ocean, air, and overland freight for both import and export shipments of WeFreight Vietnam.
- Ensures that the operational activities and processes of WeFreight Vietnam are handled on a professional level and in line with the compliance and service level set by WeFreight Global Headquarters.
- Ensure that internal operational SOP as well as the SOP and instructions from both local and overseas customers are met by the operational team.
- Accurately create, input, monitor and update shipments and shipment data on our logistical software system (TMS).
- Check and issue all related documentation for outbound and inbound shipments. Create and submit related shipment documents such as Master and House Bill of Lading, Import E-Manifest, Arrival Notice, Release D/O, etc. to complete the import and export process.
- Check and issuing of Debit Notes to both local and overseas customers as well as follow-up and actively monitoring of customers payment matters.
- Maintain and provide excellent customers service activities as well as monitoring customers payment matters.
- Ensure continuous improvement processes to increase efficiencies and improve performance as well as satisfactory levels for our customers.
- Responsible to procure and manage our ocean, air, and overland products with various ocean and air freight carriers as well as vendors on a local basis.
- Negotiate rates with ocean and air freight carriers as well as various vendors to ensure our logistical products are market competitive.
- Support the sales team with pricing matters.
- Coordinating with ocean and air freight carriers to solve problems and to ensure that shipment requirements of customers are met.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Benefits at WeFreight Vietnam
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- Annual performance bonus
- 12 days full paid leave a year
- Premium Healthcare plan for each employee
- Training opportunities with international recognized certifications
- Laptop for each employee
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in logistics / import / export / forwarding / supply chain is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or any relevant majors is required
- Deep understanding of the ocean and air freight market
- Knowledge and experience in price negotiations with various ocean and air freight carriers
- Good at communication
- Motivated with a strong customer service driven attitude
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English language
- A third language such as Mandarin is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience and knowledge in any TMS, ERP or any logistical software system is a plus