Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Undertake work planning for the assigned team.
- Ensure the quality control and communication process are in place.
- Ensure the delivery time.
- Allocate qualified and relevant staff for an immediate mission or new production projects, support the implementation, and ensure the quality.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day coordination of the team with others.
- Monitor the production flow and performance of the assigned team as well as its individual members and take necessary corrective action.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary and assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience: Has 1-2 years of working experience in a management or leadership positions
- Good at interpersonal skills, strong teamwork, and potential leadership.
-Integrity, passion, and can-do attitude.
- Proficient in English and Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to work in shifts (6:30 am – 2:30 pm, 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm, 10:30 pm – 6:30 am)
- Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary, and review once a year
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: Summer trip, team building, Football, English…)
- Insurance as Government's regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with the possibility to cover family members
- Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours
- Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits
And many other benefits, let's join us to discover!