What We Can Offer
If business intelligence, data-driven decision making, and driving organizational change are your passions, we’d love to meet you!
Under daily supervision by Consulting Services Manager – Operations Analyst duties will include:
• Identify project requirements by interviewing potential customers and developing clear scope of work protocols and timelines.
• Embed with clients to conduct operations research, including stakeholder interviews, document review, data review, and direct observation to generate business process requirements.
• Define system capabilities and vulnerabilities through robust workflow and dataflow analysis.
• Collaborate with team members to project financial, production, scaling impacts.
• Develop SOPs and other business intelligence tools to improve efficiency, transparency, and scalability for your clients.
• Collaborate with team members to develop and deliver visually engaging, insightful presentations on your findings and recommendations.
• Harness data and data visualization tools for visually effective story-telling.
• Conduct client or internal research for ongoing development of our firm’s knowledge base.
- Strong analytical and financial model building skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills with multi-tasking, prioritization of tasks (i.e. time management), strong attention to detail, and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills, and knowledge of database administration.
- Excellent research and organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to take on new challenges.
- Be adaptable and proactive. Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- University graduate preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Production Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Business Administration, Enterprise Resource Planning, Economics, Strategic Consulting, Information Systems, Data Science, or other related fields
- Entry level to 2 years of experience as an Analyst or an equivalent industry role
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office Suite – Excel (create formulas and macros, pivot tables, graphs and charts), Word, PowerPoint, Visio or equivalents
- Proficient in task management and productivity suites – Slack, Trello, Team Gantt
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning or CRM software
- Self-motivated and dependable. Outgoing, direct personality, unafraid to ask questions, track record of meeting short term goals and willing to take initiative. Interest in working in a diverse office environment and contributing to a work culture that encourages dialogue, collaboration, and accountability.