Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
GotIt!’s operations team is at the heart of the company tackling the enormous challenge of cultivating the largest collection of on-demand knowledge experts in the world! You’ll be joining a super fun and hard working group that is utterly passionate about their mission.
In this position, you’ll juggle numerous items, own and drive initiatives, and be challenged to formulate unique solutions to unforeseen problems. This position is a perfect platform for someone looking to leverage their analytical and entrepreneurial mindset to identify organizational challenges, come up with innovative ideas and implement them in a fast-paced environment.
The Core Job:
• You, along with other members of the Study Operations Team will be responsible for managing the capacity and quality of experts on the platform.
• Continuously monitor and report the quality KPIs and metrics to the broader team on a daily and weekly basis.
• Contribute to our data driven culture! Create, manage and report on data within the team to drive initiatives.
• Collaborate closely with our team of Experts and Auditors to develop their own abilities and level up the team’s performance. Help identify areas for improvement and contribute to design of new training content and programs.
• Help cultivate the GotIt! community by interacting regularly with Study Experts from all over the world via chat, email, and webinars
• Present, pitch, and motivate others in the team and company through daily and weekly standups
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• BA / BS or equivalent from a top tier school
• 2+ years working in a fast-paced operations, consulting, sales, or marketing role
• Hustler personality, someone who takes initiative with a natural drive to get things done Data-driven mentality with comfort organizing unstructured datasets to identify trends
• Solid proficiency with MS Excel, and fluency with web-based tools (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Survey Monkey, Mailchimp, etc)
Extra Bonus Points For:
• Passion for knowledge and education, previous teaching experience a big plus
• College level coursework in Calculus, Chemistry, or Physics
• Experience working with fast-moving, agile startups
• Fun loving & creative personality with a rousing sense of humor