What We Can Offer
- Ensure that deliverables meet business requirements and OP’s goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve business issues.
- Review and analyze existing system, process, workflow effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving all of them.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans how to improve the production, productivity, quality and customer experiences.
2/ Acquisition & Deployment:
- Collaborate with IT, Users, and Stakeholders/system owners from preparing requirements to go-live function/applications/ programs.
- Liaise proactively with suppliers/ vendors and internal stakeholders to address issues in programs.
- Design communication plan, well prepare user guide for user, follow up and maintenance system performance.
3/ Management team:
- Build a working together, efficient and responsible environment
- Help to change staff’s mindset to “Out-side in” and customer centricity
- Mandatory: University/College graduated of Economic or Technology.
- Advantage: insurance knowledge, system knowledge.
- Mandatory: at least 2 years experiences in the insurance industry.
- Advantage: Understand about Life Asia System (LAS), web-based, app-based, platforms
3/ Knowledge and skill set:
- English skills: at least is reading, writing
- Microsoft office: word, excel, power point
- Good communication skills, Problem solving skills, Dealing with others
- Advantage: Knowledge of Life Insurance