Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for developing and implementing training programs designed to equip employees with the knowledge and skills they need to perform their jobs effectively at cinema operation.
1. Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers of cinema operation in 4 main functional tasks
2. Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations for newly joined members of cinema operation
3. Works closely with HO functional leader and development teams to translate business objectives into training and development solutions and to ensure training materials are effective, current, relevant and compatible with CGV policies and standards
4. 4. Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices under monitoring training budget & revised.
5. Administer tests after the completion of training courses to determine the effectiveness of training strategies
6. Communicating with management, trainers and team members to ensure that all needs are met
7. Setting up executive or leadership development programs for lower-level employees
8. Resolving any specific problems and tailoring training programs as necessary such as but not limited to SOP preparation, cinema training material …
9. Monthly closing tasks performance properly to ensure the accuracy of training data and training material stock ending
10. Performing assigned duties from Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 03 years working experiences at the same position
• Experience in the Restaurant/Food & Beverage or retail industries is an advantage
• Proficient in training and presentation skills
• Good communication skills, strong management and interpersonal skills.
• Good customer service mind-set
• Good command of English
• Able to work under tight time lines with pressure and be willing to travel