Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at many sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Feed Ingredients (Empyreal)
• Imported Protein
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Operations Engineer applies engineering techniques to assist in the improvement of manufacturing processes and products. In this role, you will provide technical support, operations experience, continuous improvement and project management skills in a plant support capacity that ensures safe, efficient and low-cost plant operations.
- You will handle manufacturing equipment and processes designed to be efficient, cost-effective, and to promote quality and reliability.
Assesses current manufacturing equipment and processes and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Helps to fix and repair equipment. Shows results in reports.
- Helps in conducting tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, specific gravity, pressure, and viscosity.
- Help process engineer analyze capital expenditures and project designs to find more efficient, cost-effective approaches, which promotes higher quality and reliable outcomes
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Working Location: Cargill Bien Hoa Plant, Slot 29, Bien Hoa 2 Industrial Park, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Automation, Mechatronics
- Having 1-3 years of related working experience
- Willing to work on shifts (8-hour shift)
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Strong data analysis capabilities including continuous improvement experience or certifications
- Experience with Green Belt, Lean or Six Sigma methodologies
- Project management experience gained through prior experience
- Use of PI (data historian), ACAD (auto CAD), MS Project programs
- Possesses working knowledge of engineering subject matter
- Attractive base salary + Allowance
- 13th salary + bonus
- 14 annual leaves
- Pay social insurance and health insurance for employees from 2 months of probation
- Provide Health Insurance (Bao Viet Insurance) for employees and 3 family members
- Opportunities to work in professional environment of an American company