What We Can Offer
• Reviews product requirements with design staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
• Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications.
• May conceive and plan projects involving the definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development of new or improved processes in photo masking, diffusion, deposition, wafer fabrication, and device physics.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Be able to:
1. Maintain the equipment performance and perform troubleshooting for issues.
2. Install, qualify, and put into operation the module equipment and process.
3. Implement the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain them within control, so no safety or quality incidents occur and performance targets are met.
4. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
5. Define maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians, and partner with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards.
6. Coordinate, implement and develop equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality, and efficiency.
• At least 2 years of experience with manufacturing equipment and equipment design.
• Experience with developing efficient, workable equipment solutions in an industrial environment.
• Proficient in English communication.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
• Bachelor's degree in the engineering field of Mechatronics/Systems/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience.