Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At Lalamove, we believe in providing excellent, high quality and efficient services to our community of drivers. It is an integral feature of our product experience. If you are task oriented, love managing people, operationally savvy and enjoys taking a strategic approach to solving problems, this is the role for you! Quick wits, problem solving and a team first mentality will be critical to your success. This role is a unique opportunity to have a measurable impact on your city through the growth and optimization of the driver population on the Lalamove platform.
This role will report directly to the managing director, suits people who can work well under pressure and lead the operation staffs effectively. You should be meticulous to details, have good interpersonal skills and passionate about what you do!
What you'll do
• Lead and manage driver operations and ensure compliance with Lalamove’s driver policies, processes and operational standards;
• Lead, forecast and manage driver recruitment in line with growth projection;
• Devise and manage strategy for driver acquisition;
• Lead, manage and improve quality of drivers;
• Lead and manage communications plan for operations and technological change;
• Lead and organize community events to increase driver engagement and goodwill;
• Motivate, coach and support operations staff and ensure their KPIs are achieved;
• Propose process and service improvement suggestions related to speed and quality;
• Lead and manage other ad-hoc projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree holder with at least 2 years of operational/leadership experience, preferably in a logistics/e-commerce fulfillment environment;
• Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies;
• Planning and organizational skills;
• Expert in data analytics;
• Tableau and SQL knowledge is preferred;
• Approachable but firm character - integrity is central to the success of driver operations;
• You will come across a lot of people with very different personalities within our communities. To succeed, you shall possess a friendly personality, whilst also being able to hold your ground at certain scenarios;
• Optimistic leadership - you have an enthusiastic attitude and are passionate about making magic for our communities. You view every support interaction as a chance to impact our riders and driver partners in a positive way;
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese.