Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Accountable for Payments in achieving desirable service delivery results correspondence within agreed Performance Level Agreement
- Engage in daily issues including services delivery services as well as provide support and feedback to customer groups for operations efficiency
- Enforce the operational procedure and develop best practices to maximize control and increasing productivity and meeting customer’s requirement
- Responsible for all Call-back related matter
- Provide support & feedback to customer groups for enabling market competitiveness and increasing operational efficiency
- Ensure that services are delivered in a timely manner and within Performance Level Agreement
Improve operating standards and processes as well as encouraging staff to actively participate in service quality initiative
- Supporting Payment Services Head to provide training to payment staffs or stakeholder on responsible areas
- Supporting line manager to deliver key message or direction from management
- Supporting Payment services Head to engage payment staff in PMT activities
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards including the timely implementation of the internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators. Safeguard the bank from potential loss
- Ensure an effective Operational Risk Management process is in place to reduce the level of operational risk losses and to protect HSBC Vietnam from foreseeable future losses.
- Work with compliance functions to identify emerging regulatory risk through various transactions execution/ operations and to enhance and expand reportable issues to Head of Payment Services
- Assist Payment Services Head in their support of Business Management in fulfilling their responsibilities in transaction execution to comply with compliance chart which is in line with the spirit and letter of all regulatory requirements and key Group requirements, as established by Group Compliance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University (BA/BS) Degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in operations or in a directly related business/function
- Change Management/Customer Service Minded.
- Experiences and knowledge of multiple bank products and processes in a "hands-on" environment
- The diligence and resilience to deliver in a highly demanding environment
- Preferable: Knowledge of banking laws & regulations and the general guidelines of the State Bank of Vietnam