What We Can Offer
- Ensure to achieve at least 80% of monthly target.
- Build the long-term strategy to help Sales department utilize their most capabilities in achieving set objectives.
- Handle Sales forecasting by recognizing past trends.
- Outline and define various sales territories to ensure enough manpower of each shop.
- Develop and implement effective solutions for improving sales efficiency and performance.
- Review sales records and develop action plans to increase sales figures.
2. Manage CRM:
- Utilize CRM tools in managing business transactions with various clients.
- Follow ethical practices with customer data.
- Training new and current employees, following company’s guideline.
- Make evaluation and improvement after each training session.
- Coordinate with marketing team to finalize the promotion / launching before getting final decision.
- Other assigned tasks.
- Age: over 35 year-old.
- Background: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or marketing.
- Experience in cosmetic is a plus.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in the same position in luxury/ cosmetics retail environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong at negotiation skill and communication skill.
- Have analytical analysis.
- Planning abilities.
- Be a motivated person comes with leadership skill.
- Able to solve problems.
- Able to work well in groups.
- Able to multitask.
-12 days paid leaves/year
- Benefits under the labor law: Social insurance, health insurance and 24/7 health insurance of PVI.