Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Analysis: Breaks down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, separates the main issues from side issues, understands the nature of parts and their relationship to one another. Seeks out and critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusions.
- Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and use efficient work methods and tools.
- Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
- Results Orientation: Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
- Accountability: Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments. Complies with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements. Builds others' trust in own professionalism, integrity, expertise and ability to get results.
- Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Self-Management: Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive service delivery contracts are fulfilled
2. Key Responsibilities
- Single point of contact accountability for specific commodity and represent the commodity in all global, regional, and country forums. Expert in end to end business processes and related systems to support daily operations.
- Manage the customer relationships to ensure customer service standards are achieved and continuously improved. Concisely articulate key messages and communicate with Customers’ Leadership Team.
- Create and sustain Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and ensure the SOP and customer requirements are strictly adhered.
- Support Customer on Long, Mid and Short-term capacity analysis and planning based on build plan.
- Point of contact for international and local transportation operations exception shipment track & trace for specific commodity. Determine and coordinate corrective and preventative actions in support of the
establishment, maintenance and continual improvement of the quality system within scope. Achieve results in dynamic situations. Drive closure on issues and define the path for future actions.
- Prepares periodical CSI/KPI summary and report that covers overall status update with information on critical shipments and root cause, recovery plan, and shipment status for shipment exceptions
- Attends LSP periodical huddle led by Customer. Validate and report on Customer’s carrier performance, issues, incidents, and daily operations.
- Oversee and support On-Site Management Team on short term capacity management Operations. Responsible for LSP Cost Management, Non-Contracted Lane Management, and Spot Quote. Support Bid Transition as a commodity Subject Matter Expert.
- Participate in Transportation solution design and implementation based on Project/Business needs. Oversee Projects and New Business execution and implementation by On-site team
- Participate in Quarter End Planning and Oversee Quarter End Management. Part of Global Logistics Operations Crisis Management Team. Govern Commodity Specific BCP across sites in scope.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related field with Management experience
- Good verbal & written communication skills, presentation skills, training skills.
- Fluent in English. Excellent Stakeholder Management skills, analytical and problem solving skills. Good meeting facilitation skills, communicate and effectively work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Digital skills in spread sheets and word processing for tracking, analysing and communicating related data. Ability to input and manipulate data and create reports, as required in a timely fashion. OTM/SAP skills are added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and use good judgment in making decision, restructuring priorities and adjusting tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Must be able to readily adjust priorities in response to business needs.